Here at Visual Signs Promotions Ltd., we respect and protect your personal data and privacy. When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information.
We get information from other organisations and keep it safe. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Our Team:
- Edoardo Brioschi (Director)
- Constantina Christou (CEO)
Note: Visual Signs Promotions Ltd. may be abbreviated to VSP throughout this document.
Data we collect about you
We collect and process the following information from you including:
- Your forename and surname
- Date of Birth
- Your home address
- Your email address and Phone number
- Information about your interests and preferences
- Information on your health and your level of support needs
- Your ULN (Unique Learner Number), or your name, address and date of birth to gain your ULN from the LRS (Learning Records Service).
- Your Personal information is only seen by those who need it to do their jobs
- We will not pass your personal information on to any other organisation without your consent unless we are required to do so by law
- We collect information on employment history and qualifications
- We will keep a record of your bank details, and what payments we have made
- To administer this Website and the safety of our computer systems and network
How We Share Your Data with
We may share some of your personal data with the following ways:
- Education (Local Education Authorities)
- Certification Authorities (IBSL, Signature)
- Unique Learner Number (ULN) from Learning Records Service (LRS)
- Your Employers
- Providers of activities as part of events that VSP organise, for health and safety purposes
Unless you ask us not to, VSP will tell you about products and services we offer and about opportunities to support us. Occasionally, this may include information about partner organisations.
We keep your data for the minimum period required by law or our regulators. This is usually no longer than seven years. After this time, where appropriate, we will destroy/delete your data unless the relationship is still ongoing
You have a number of legal rights with regard to your data. These include the right to request a copy of the data held by us, to request that mistakes and inaccuracies are corrected and to request that we stop processing some or all of your personal data for some or all reasons.
If you ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes, we may still contact you for reasons relating to a product or service you have signed up to.
If your request requires all data to be removed, this could result in an end to the relationship and services provided by us.
If you would like more information on these rights, please contact our Data Protection Team as detailed below. We hope any issue can be resolved by contacting us
How we ensure the safety of your data
Your data will be held on Visual Sign Promotions Ltd systems. Where possible, we do not keep more than one record for each Learner. All of your data is held securely, with strict access controlled within the UK.
We may need to disclose your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies, specialist advisors or legal advisors.
Sensitive information is deleted when no longer needed and access is restricted to those who need to use it.
We will not share any of your information with any other third parties without your agreement unless required in order to fulfil our contract with you, required by our regulators or allowed by law.
If you have any questions you can:
Email us on [email protected]